Terms and conditions
AndyArif.ro is a blog founded, managed and updated by Andy Arif.
Use of this blog is free of charge, subject to compliance by visitors with these terms and conditions. As a visitor and, therefore, user of the AndyArif.ro blog, you agree to abide by these rules.
Andy Arif reserves the right to modify the AndyArif.ro blog at any time or may suspend its operation with or without prior notice.
The rules of use of the AndyArif.ro blog can be modified at any time, without prior notice to users. As these rules are always available on the blog, it is your responsibility to know and follow them. Andy Arif reserves the right to set additional blog rules that will be considered an integral part of the general conditions of use of the AndyArif.ro blog.
These rules state how users use the AndyArif.ro blog, and the relationships or possible problems that may arise are governed by applicable laws in Romania.
- Property right
The articles (texts, images in which it is not specified otherwise) published by Andy Arif are under the protection of the laws on intellectual property rights (Law no. 8 of 14.03.1996 published in the Official Gazette, Part I no. 60 of 26.03.1996 ). Reproduction of any written or illustrative material in these articles is prohibited without the consent of the author.
The information contained in the articles published by Andy Arif is protected by intellectual property rights laws. Visitors to the AndyArif.ro blog do not have the right to take over, sell, reproduce or distribute materials from the AndyArif.ro blog without the author's consent.
To use this blog you need to read and accept these rules in their entirety.
Continuing to visit this blog implies that you understand, agree and agree to the terms and conditions on this page.
The privacy of your personal information is one of the main concerns of this blog.
This document aims to inform you about the processing of your personal data, in the context of using the AndyArif.ro blog.
According to GDPR, Andy Arif - the AndyArif.ro blog has the obligation to manage, in safe conditions and only for the specified purposes, the personal data that you provide about yourself. The purpose of the data collection is mentioned below.
Categories of personal data processed
If you are a visitor, this blog will process your personal data that you provide directly in the context of using the Site, such as the data that you provide in the contact section, to the extent that you contact me in this way. .
Purposes and grounds for processing
If you are a visitor to the Site, the AndyArif.ro blog processes your personal data as follows:
- to enhance your blogging experience
The AndyArif.ro blog processes the personal data provided by you during the newsletter subscription in order to keep you up to date with the new articles published on the blog. Personal data will not be used otherwise. If you no longer want this, you can unsubscribe.
Contests, giveaways and more
The AndyArif.ro blog processes the personal data provided by you during the entries for the contests and / or giveaways organized on the blog, in order to designate the winners. Only the data of the winners will be able to be revealed to the sponsors of the respective competitions. Personal data will not be used otherwise. If you don't want to, don't sign up for contests / giveaways.
According to the Law, you benefit from the right of access, of intervention on the data, the right not to be subjected to an individual decision. You have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you and to request the deletion of your data.
Your data will not be passed on to others.
Traffic analysis and statistics
AndyArif.ro blog can automatically collect your data, such as visit length and time, pages visited, operating system and IP address only for traffic and statistics - through google analytics plugins, the responsibility for data collection rests with these applications.
You can prevent or stop the installation and storage of cookies through your browser settings by downloading and installing the free Opt-out Browser Add-on available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en . In this case, you will not be able to use all the functions of the site.
- Comments on blog posts
In the articles there is the possibility to add comments. In this case, your name, email address and website are required. Any data provided through this form (real, pseudonymous or false) is stored in the blog database and is not used unless the user has requested to be automatically notified by the platform in case new articles / comments appear. Its agreement is registered by the platform when the corresponding boxes next to the comment addition field are checked. Unsubscribing from these notifications or newsletters can be done using the links at the end of incoming emails or by requesting unsubscribe from articles by email from the address in question to my email address on the contact page, with the subject " Unsubscribe ”.
The length of time we process your data
In principle, the blog owner will process your personal data as long as is necessary to accomplish the processing purposes mentioned above.
If you withdraw your consent to the processing of data for marketing purposes, the blog owner will stop processing your personal data for this purpose, without affecting the processing carried out by the blog owner on the basis of your consent before withdrawing it.
Disclosure of personal data
For processing purposes, the blog owner may disclose your data to partners, third parties or entities that support the blog owner in carrying out the activity through the Site (e.g. courier companies, IT service providers), or to central public authorities. / local, in the following exemplary cases listed:
- for the administration of the Site;
- in cases where this communication would be necessary for the awarding of prizes or other facilities to the persons concerned, obtained as a result of their participation in various promotional campaigns organized by the blog owner through the Site;
- for the maintenance, personalization and improvement of the Site and the services provided through it;
- for data analysis, testing and research, monitoring usage and activity trends, developing security features and user authentication;
- for the transmission of commercial marketing communications, under the conditions and limits provided by law;
- when the disclosure of personal data is provided by law, etc.
Transfer of personal data
Personal data provided to the blog owner may be transferred outside of Romania, but only to European Union countries.
ARE YOU COMING. Your rights
Under the conditions provided for by the legislation on the processing of personal data, as data subjects, you enjoy the following rights:
- the right to information, respectively the right to receive details regarding the processing activities performed by the blog owner, as described in this document;
- the right to access data, ie the right to obtain confirmation of the processing of personal data, as well as details of the processing activities such as the way in which the data are processed, the purpose for which the processing is carried out, the recipients or categories of recipients of the data , etc;
- the right to rectification, respectively the right to obtain the correction, without justified delays, by the blog owner of inaccurate / unjustified personal data, as well as the completion of incomplete data; The rectification / completion will be communicated to each recipient to whom the data were transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort.
- the right to have data deleted without undue delay ("right to be forgotten") if one of the following reasons applies:
- they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- if the consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- if the data subject opposes the processing and there are no legitimate reasons prevailing;
- if personal data have been processed illegally;
- if personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation;
- personal data have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services in accordance with Union or national law under the control of the controller.
It is possible that, following the request for deletion of the data, the blog owner will anonymize this data (thus depriving it of personal character) and continue in these conditions the processing for statistical purposes;
- the right to restrict processing to the extent that:
- the person disputes the accuracy of the data, for a period that allows us to verify the correctness of the data;
- the processing is illegal and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data, requesting instead that their use be restricted;
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purpose of processing, but the data subject requests them for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in court; or
- the data subject has objected to the processing (other than direct marketing) for the period during which it is verified whether the legitimate rights of the controller prevail over those of the data subject.
- the right to data portability, respectively (i) the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and easy-to-read format, and (ii) the right to have such data transmitted by the owner of the blog to another data controller, insofar as the conditions provided by law are met;
- the right to object - in respect of processing activities may be exercised by submitting a request as indicated below;
- at any time, for reasons related to the particular situation of the data subject, that the data concerning the data subject may be processed in the legitimate interest of the blog owner or in the public interest, unless the blog owner can prove that he has reasons legitimate and compelling reasons which justify the processing and which prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of data subjects or whether the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
- at any time, free of charge and without any justification, that the data concerning it be processed for the purpose of direct marketing.
- the right not to be subject to an automatic individual decision, ie the right not to be subject to a decision taken solely on the basis of automatic processing activities, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning the data subject or similarly affects -a significant measure;
- the right to apply to the National Authority for the Processing of Personal Data or to the competent courts, to the extent deemed necessary.
For any further questions regarding the processing of personal data and to exercise your rights mentioned above, please contact the email address on the contact page.
The data collected is used for the purposes mentioned only by the blog owner and is not alienated to third parties except under the conditions mentioned above (see contests with sponsors).